We Danced On
SUBMIT YOUR VIDEOS FOR OUR VIRTUAL SHOW
On Thursday 26th June, 6pm we will be hosting an online showcase "We Danced On". The idea is that I create a running order of routines that a portion of the kids have already learned as well as one which they will all learn in the next block of classes. I will recieve videos from you of your kids performing the relevant routines and will edit them all into a group video piece which we will watch together via Zoom at the show.
I need LOTS of help from you on this one for it to work.
The routines that need recorded are as follows...
Age 3-4 Trolls, September
P1-3 Happy Feet
P6-7 Jurassic Park
S1+ Pon de Replay
If your child doesn't recognise any of these then they don't know them and should wait until we are ready to film full school routine 'I Believe'
Ok the nitty gritty... REQUIREMENTS. This is super important to allow me to edit as slick a video as I possibly can...
- All videos must be filmed on the regular camera on a phone or tablet, NOT the selfie mode
- Dancer should wear uniform unless otherwise stated (seniors)
- All videos must be taken in LANDSCAPE view
- Please use the music so that dancers are all in time. I can silence this when I edit. Younger dancers can also use rehearsal videos on Vimeo to copy along as they would in show
- I should be able to see dancer in centre of the screen, facing the camera and in full view including feet
- Please note that this video is going public! Get rid of hanging washing, extra children and pets from the background please! Lol!
- FINALLY...UPLOAD your video to the relevant dropbox link below >
Emails don't allow me to extract videos, messages compress the video to bad quality and overall getting videos coming form all angles will definitely result in someone being missed out. If you leave all the videos in the correct place, I'll can ensure they are all used.