Jedburgh Community Campus
1) Children who attend the first dance class at 4pm must be collected from school as normal. They shouldn't (even beyond current covid rules being lifted) walk straight to class. This get them there too early and results in them being unsupervised. your teacher is on supervise duty from 5mins prior to class starting only. Before then she has set up jobs that have her attention.
2) For now, due to rules surrounding school estates, parents cannot enter the building. Claire will meet the class at the main door and escort them to the drama suite. Please meet Claire 5 mins before class starts.
3) It would be useful during this time if we could have a volunteer parent to help with this for the 4pm and 4.45pm class. If anyone would be willing to help Claire escort the kids and stay int he building just outside the hall then please let me know. If there' a few of you I can make up a wee rota :-)
4) Because Claire is collecting the kids to go straight to the studio there will not be toilet opportunity. Please make sure kids are toilette before arriving at class.
5) 4.45pm and 5.30pm kids might arrive by themselves due to their age. this is fine but please let them know that they should still wait for Claire outside
6) Latecomers... please try not to be late (Particularly on week one when Claire will be showing the dancers what hall they will be using)
We are delighted to welcome Claire into our branches teaching team for 2021. Claire trained with M-Pulsive (previously MDSD) from 2006 until she left to take up professional training at GAMTA. Having graduated with a degree in Musical Theatre and Performing, Claire has returned to the Borders and has been teaching with M-Pulsive in persons and online since 2020.
Claires passion for dance shines through in her teaching and her enthusiasm is infectious
VENUE SPECIFIC INFO
- Jed Community Campus is run by Live Borders. Please cooperate with nay restrictions they put in place regarding entry to building and/ or waiting.
- Toilets should be used BEFORE class with a parent. P1-3s WON'T have access to loo during their class time.
- Children shouldn't attend directly from school by themselves. they must arrive with a parent, ready for class and be left only when Claire collects them from bottom of the stairs.